Saturday, August 6, 2011

What to read next?

I am determined to read the books I own...books on my shelf as well as recently bought books on my Kindle.

Here's my list of books on my shelf that I want to read next:
The Girl of His Dreams by Donna Leon
Drawing Conclusions by Donna Leon
The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley
Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris by David McCullough
The Devil's Star by Jo Nesbo
A Course in Weight Loss by Marianne Williamson

On my kindle:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin
Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
Leaving Church by Barbara Brown Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment